Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Truth of Itachi [Itachi Lemon for Mihashi-Harumi-chan]

Warning: This blog contains sexual content and Naruto spoilers



This is you



I quickly rushed out of the gates of the hidden leaf village. I ran as if I was running for my life. Technically I was....



*Harumi's flash back (2hrs ago)*



"Goodnight Harumi!" Sasuke called from his room.



"Goodnight Sasuke!" I called back. I have been taking care of Sasuke since... ' the incident '. Iatchi was my friend, then I moved away to live with my twin, Hitomi and my
aunt. While I was away I realized how much I missed Itachi, and how much I cared
for him. I returned when I was sixteen only to find out about the Uchiha
Massacre. I was devastated, and I felt really bad for Sasuke. I moved in with
Sasuke and took care of him. Now I'm nineteen and going toward the Hokage's
office to report for my last mission.



I opened the door and peered in. The room was dark and no one was there. I went inside anyway and waited. I saw some old documents sprawled all over the Hokage's desk. Out of curiosity I looked at them. I gasped... they were documents of the Uchiha Massacre!



I read them over and over not believing my eyes. The Uchiha Massacre wasn't a massacre, but a mission, a mission failed by Itachi. The only reason it was a failure was because Itachi kept his brother alive. Apparently a man named Danzo and the village elders were the ones who told Itachi to carry out the mission. The Hokage disagreed with them.



There were other files as well. The files told about Itachi current whereabouts, and the most recent update was from yesterday.



Before I could open the file, I heard someone coming up the stairs. I grabbed the file and jumped out the window. After that, I ran....



*End of Flashback*



It was true, partially I was running for my life. Itachi is my life now and I could only imagine what he was feeling. I had to be with him, and the file in my hand would tell me where he was.



Behind me in the village an alarm went off. They must have found ot that I took the file. I ran faster and jumped up high in the trees.



When I thought I was safe, I realized I was wrong. Ninja, most likely ANBU were on my tail. I was only a Jonin soon to be a missing nin, and there were atleast three ANBU. I thought up of something quick, I couldn't fight them off so somehow I had to get away.



I thought up of a plan. I quickly made a clone and let the real me fall silently to the ground. The ANBU took the bait and followed my clone. I ran in the direction where Itachi would be.






FF>> 2 days later






After days of restless running I found my self in a tiny town outside of the land of fire. According to the file, Itachi should be here. I looked around the busy market, he was no where to be found. Although I did manage to find an Inn where I could eat and rest.



I walked inside the Inn to be greeted by a lady at the desk.






*Unknown P.O.V (I think most of you can figure out who it is)*






Kisame and I entered the village where we would rest. As we walked in, I saw a familiar face posted on a tree. The poster read:



WANTED Harumi Mihashi



reward- 100,000 ryo



I smirked. 'So Harumi has managed to get a bounty on her head?'



"Itachi..." Kisame interupted my thoughts. I looked at him. "What's keeping you?" He asked impatiently.



"Nothing... lets find somewhere to rest." I replied. Kisame chuckled and we moved on.






*Harumi P.O.V*



I changed out of my dirty, sweaty clothes and into a nice kimono the receptionist offered me. Sure the kimono wasn't one you would find for 2,000 ryo, but it was nice enough to wear around town. I decided to search some more for Itachi so I headed out.



After hours of searching I swore I was S.O.L (shit outta' luck). In the distance I heard bells. Gears started to run in my head...



'akatsuki wear bells on their hats...the file...Itachi is with the akatsuki....'



I ran toward the bells and saw black cloaks with red clouds. I smiled and yelled in the direction of the cloaked men.



"Itachi!" The men stopped. The shorter one turned around to face me. Once again I saw the face of Itachi Uchiha. Even though my legs were sore, I ran to him stopping five feet in front.



"Harumi, what are you doing here?" He asked.



"I was looking for you...." I whispered.



"Why?"



"Because I know your secret-" Itachi grew tense and the taller man seemed to be interested.



"What secret?" He questioned.



"Your mission, years ago where you had to kill-" I was stopped by Itachi covering my mouth.



"You can stop there." he whispered in my ear. I felt a jab in my neck and everything became dark.






I awoke trying to adjust my eyes to a dim light. Immeditely I got up and searched for a door. Once I found one I grabbed the knob, but someone stopped me. Itachi.



"You can't leave just yet." He said. I turned to face him with his hand still on my wrist. His face was only inches from mine.



"Where am I?" I asked. He let go of my wrist.



"Before you ask questions, you need to answer some of mine." He said stepping away. I got nervous and nodded. "How did you find out the truth?" He asked. I gulped.



"I found some documents in the Hokage's office that reported about your mission." I answered honestly. Itachi sighed.



"But why did you come to me? Why didn't you just tell the village?" He asked suductively. He inched closer and closer meeting me at eye level. I had a feeling he already knew the answer.



"Well why, Harumi?" He cooed my name into my ear. My body started to shake and I blushed.



Itach started to kiss and suck my neck recieving moans from me.



"Just say it..." Itachi purred. He sucked harder on my neck. I closed my eyes and pierced the door with my finger nails.



"I..." I started. Itachi stopped and looked me in the eyes. "I love you." I whispered. He smirked and kissed my lips. His kiss was full of lust and passion. I didn't even notice his tongue slip in. It massaged my tongue while Itachi picked me up. I was in pure bliss.



He laid me on on bed and crawled on top of me with out breaking the kiss. His tongue left my mouth and shortly after his lips left mine. I opened my eye again and looked into his. His eyes were so longing and beautiful, they made me smile.



Itachi pecked my neck, lips and fore head before he moved lower. He undid the silk belt holding my kimono together and threw it too the ground. He pulled off my kimono and got rid of that too. I took off his cloak, shirt pants and fishnet which left him in his boxers and me in my bra and panties. He trailed butterfly kisses all around my stomach and up to my clevage (area above the breasts). He playfully bit and sucked at my neck. His hands went around to my back searching for my bra hook. I giggled and guided his hands back to the front. "Front hook" I said. He smiled and undid the hook. I blushed at my open breasts. "You have nothing to be ashamed of, your beautiful." Itachi said. I nodded and he put my left nipple into his mouth, tounging the tip. My right breast was being massaged by his hand. I let out loud moans pleasing Itachi. After awhile he switched and sucked on my right breast while massaging the left. I let out more moans. "Moan my name..." He said. I obeyed.



"Itachi..." I moaned.



"Good." He said rewarding me with a kiss.



He decided to go lower and rip, yes rip my panties off. He opened up my legs and started to tongue my clit. "Itachi.." I moaned some more. He started to suck and lick harder. I strattled him. After a few more licks, I cummed in his mouth.



"Mmm..." He moaned. I decided it was my turn to pleasure him. I flipped him over and pulled off his boxers, letting his aroused and erected bulge out. My eyes widened at his size. He chuckled. I started by circling his member with my tongue. After I earned a few moans I put as much of his length in my mouth as I could. Itachi let out a deep sexy moan. I smirked and started to suck and rub his penis with my tongue. He arched his back. I started to suck and lick up and down at the same time. He bucked his hips and came into my mouth. I crawled back on top of him and kissed his lips. He turned me back over and posistioned himself at my eneterance.



"Ready?" He asked. I gripped the bed sheets and prepared myself. He slid himself in slowly while I winced in pain. "I'm sorry, the pain will be gone soon." He assured me while wiping away my tears. Pleasure sunk in and I gave Itachi the "go ahead". He started to slowly pump in and out. I wrapped my legs around his back.



"Faster..." I pleaded. He went faster and grabbed onto my hips. He hit a certain spot that made me moan really loud. "Faster!" I pleaded once more.



"Scream my name first." He said.



"Itachi." I said.



"Louder."



"Itachi."



"Louder!"



"Itachi!!" I screamed. He chuckled and went faster. I moaned and he went faster and faster. I was reaching my climax, and so was he. My walls began to tighten making him moan. I gripped his back with my finger nails and yelled one last time, "Itachi!". His seed spilt into me as we collapsed on the bed. We were panting and began to calm down. He pushed hair out of my face.



"You truly are amazing." He said. I felt warm liquid on my theigh. I touched it with my hand and pulled my hand back up. Blood.



"I'm sorry." He said.



"Don't be, I mean I was a virgin." I smiled.



"Let's get you cleaned off." He pulled me out of bed into the bathroom.



We took a hot bath together and Itachi got new sheets for the bed. I crawled back into bed with him. He wrapped his arms around me.



"I love you." He said.



"I love you too." I replied.






*Next Morning*






I was really sore from last night, so Itachi helped me get dressed. He had his arm around me while we walked outside. We met his partner, Kisame, after breakfast.



"So how did the two of you sleep?" Kisame teased.



"Fine. You?" Itachi answered cooly.



"Hn. I couldn't sleep with your little sex slave yelling, 'Itachi! Faster!'" Kisame said. I sat up in anger.



"I'm not his sex slave fish stick!" I yelled.



"Hmph. Whatever you say." Kisame chuckled.



1 comment: